Wat drink je vandaag of wat heb je gisteren gedronken...

Deel hier je ervaringen van de cognacs die je recent zelf hebt geproefd.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Re: Wat drink je vandaag of wat heb je gisteren gedronken...

Bericht door Fuzhou »

ABK6 Extra. 43% abv.

Golden amber hue. Elegant cedar spice nose. Orange peel, vanilla, and honey.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

ABK6 Extra
Bijlagen
ABK6 Extra
ABK6 Extra
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

ABK6 Extra
Bijlagen
ABK6 Extra
ABK6 Extra
Rigor
Cognac XO
Cognac XO

Bericht door Rigor »

Fuzhou schreef: di 28 apr 2020, 05:12 Hennessy Paradis

Fragrant, layered, and complex. Silky smooth. More rose pedals... They said that this bottle is 25-130 years old. And I personally witness the Hennessy website went from this declaration to simply remove all ages from all of their bottle descriptions. So I have a feeling, that as time progresses, there will be less contents over one hundred years old, and fewer from the 19th century. Even if any trace of 130 year old cognac were to be detectable in future bottles, we know that in 10 more years, by default, the 130 year old cognac in the 2030 bottle would put it into the 1900s.
I think this generation of Paradis has only eaux de vies from 30 to 100 years old. I believe only the older versions were up to 130 years old. Former forum member Don Henny told me so.They want to preserve their oldest stocks as much as possible.
Rigor
Cognac XO
Cognac XO

Bericht door Rigor »

JohanB schreef: ma 20 apr 2020, 23:50 Ja, dat heb ik eerder al gehoord van een shop eigenaar die niks van J. Painturaud wil verkopen om (oa) die reden. Dat valt mij eigenlijk toch wel redelijk tegen, dat die karamel zo duidelijk aanwezig is. Precies of Emmanuel heeft het flesje karamel uit zijn handen laten glippen in het vat van de Générations laten vallen. Ik heb mijn zoon dit blind laten proeven en hij dacht zelfs maple syrup te proeven ... En ik kan het hem niet eens kwalijk nemen. Die karamel doet die Générations echt wel te zoet smaken. Ik dacht er aanvankelijk over na om ook hun Secrets de Famille te kopen, maar als ze daar ook al karamel in gaan mengen dan hoeft het voor mij niet.
Hi Johan, mocht je hem willen kopen, dan is het nu het moment. Hij staat bij mijn weten voor de eerste keer in promo. Tot nog toe zag ik enkel de flessen tot en met de generations in promo.
JohanB
Cognac Ancestrale
Cognac Ancestrale

Bericht door JohanB »

I know. Ik had het ook al gezien.
"Le grand-père plante la vigne, son fils fait le vin. Son petit-fils saura pourquoi."
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Rigor schreef: zo 03 mei 2020, 14:57

Fragrant, layered, and complex. Silky smooth. More rose pedals... They said that this bottle is 25-130 years old. And I personally witness the Hennessy website went from this declaration to simply remove all ages from all of their bottle descriptions. So I have a feeling, that as time progresses, there will be less contents over one hundred years old, and fewer from the 19th century. Even if any trace of 130 year old cognac were to be detectable in future bottles, we know that in 10 more years, by default, the 130 year old cognac in the 2030 bottle would put it into the 1900s.
I think this generation of Paradis has only eaux de vies from 30 to 100 years old. I believe only the older versions were up to 130 years old. Former forum member Don Henny told me so.They want to preserve their oldest stocks as much as possible.
Yes, I have also heard that the new Paradis is not as old as the older version; especially the Paradis Extra. It’s great to know the exact numbers though. Thanks. A lot of people are fascinated by the 100 year old claims.
Rigor
Cognac XO
Cognac XO

Bericht door Rigor »

Fuzhou schreef: zo 03 mei 2020, 20:21

Yes, I have also heard that the new Paradis is not as old as the older version; especially the Paradis Extra. It’s great to know the exact numbers though. Thanks. A lot of people are fascinated by the 100 year old claims.
I must say it is still a great blend that Paradis, very smooth and feminine. Not many cognacs can match such finesse
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Rigor schreef: zo 03 mei 2020, 21:56
Fuzhou schreef: zo 03 mei 2020, 20:21

I must say it is still a great blend that Paradis, very smooth and feminine. Not many cognacs can match such finesse
It’s very elegant indeed 8-)
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Jean Fillioux XO, 44% abv

This one is truly distinctive from the other JF xo. The rancio is more pronounced; leading me to believe it’s less diluted. The 44% makes it stand out. You feel the extra strength, but not the heat. It earns a well deserved spot in the Fillioux lineup.
Bijlagen
Fillioux XO
Fillioux XO
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Wat heb je vandaag of gisteren gedronken?”