Wat drink je vandaag of wat heb je gisteren gedronken...

Deel hier je ervaringen van de cognacs die je recent zelf hebt geproefd.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Re: Wat drink je vandaag of wat heb je gisteren gedronken...

Bericht door Fuzhou »

@Ton. I think in that respect, I’d prefer the Audry Memorial equally to their Exception, due to the much pronounced rancio and the interesting taste profiles of the Memorial.
Ton
Beheerder
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ton »

Well, I never had the Exception, so I would not know.
The Memorial though is one of my all-time favourites. So it is not that I don't like wood or rancio. If it is done well it gives a lot of complexity and depth.
I drink a lot of very old grande champagne cognacs produced by bouilleurs de crus because I like them very much. But an elegant cognac with just a little less wood and still very complex can be so surprisingly good - in my subjective opinion.
Comparing Audry Memorial with the Trijol Extra, almost impossible because they are very different, I choose the Audry.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Well-said Ton. I’ve never had the chance to try the Trijol Extra. Hope I get to try it sometimes. The Audry Exception is very good as well, but it’s taste profile is more comparable with the Paul Beau la linger de Samuel. Complexed, layered, rich and delicious ;)
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Martell L'or de Jean

For a special celebration, I bring this amazing creation out from the back of the cellar; or what's left of it.

Sublime!

And the special occasion calls for special L'or glass.
Bijlagen
IMG_20190205_213601.jpg
IMG_20190205_213601.jpg (740.88 KiB) 1798 keer bekeken
EelcoA
volledige moderator
volledige moderator

Bericht door EelcoA »

Fuzhou schreef:Martell L'or de Jean
Stunning, do you use these when you take it out of the back of the cellar or what!?:
White gloves.jpg
White gloves.jpg (12.21 KiB) 1777 keer bekeken
:D

Reading your post, the contents are pretty special. But does it justify the hefty pricetag!?? Or is the gorgeous bottle what really separates it from the crowd???
peter65
Cognac XO
Cognac XO

fleur cognac

Bericht door peter65 »

flesje gekocht voor een vroege valentijn,even mee geproefd van de mooie elegante fles en voor mij een chique vrouwendrankje,Met zijn 20° graden, inderdaad een aangenaam en zeer verleidelijk drankje dat vraagt naar meer.Voor mij iets dat past als een aperitief als een pineau. Had gehoopt dat dit een vervanger kon zijn voor mijn grand marnier ,maar helaas mijn 150 jarige is toch een begrip op zich zelf.natuurlijk voor een fles cent cinquantenaiere heb je drie van deze zacht strelende drank.
peter
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

But of course I do :mrgreen: ...; In the beginning. But after it getting molested a few times when friends came over, now I use a pipette :lol:
Bijlagen
IMG_20190208_134252~2.jpg
IMG_20190208_134252~2.jpg (242.13 KiB) 1760 keer bekeken
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

EelcoA schreef:
Fuzhou schreef:Martell L'or de Jean
Stunning, do you use these when you take it out of the back of the cellar or what!?:

White gloves.jpg :D

[Reading your post, the contents are pretty special. But does it justify the hefty pricetag!?? Or is the gorgeous bottle what really separates it from the crowd???]
I am only given one life to live, so I'd rather try them while I am alive than regretting after I leave :D
EelcoA
volledige moderator
volledige moderator

Bericht door EelcoA »

That's true, that's also what I tell my wife each time a new package with precious alcoholic contents arrives… Sometimes it works :lol: :roll:
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Wat heb je vandaag of gisteren gedronken?”