Chartreuse (Green)

Alles buiten Cognac, dat het leven aangenaam maakt. Zoals Pineau des Charentes, sigaren, wijn,Whisky, koffie, horloges, auto's etc...
Plaats reactie
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Chartreuse (Green)

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Opened the Chartreuse today. I bought a bottle of Chartreuse VEP a while ago, and got this green Chartreuse at a deep discount.

The nose: Strong herbs. Overpowering.
The taste: This is definitely an acquired taste.

I remembered having it at the restaurant in Napa, and it was interesting. I thought I can come to appreciate it more, but the opposite happened. Now I am worried about the VEP.

Nevertheless, there’s a silver lining. I tossed the remaining glass in a cocktail, and it was pretty good; made it better with some mint. See link below:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3053
Bijlagen
Chartreuse Green
Chartreuse Green
Chartreuse Green
Chartreuse Green
Ton
Beheerder
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Re: Chartreuse (Green)

Bericht door Ton »

Still a bit curious to Chartreuse and want to try it sometimes.
Some serieus cognac lovers had good experiences with it. But a good chartreuse is not cheap.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Re: Chartreuse (Green)

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Ton schreef: do 15 jul 2021, 13:36 Still a bit curious to Chartreuse and want to try it sometimes.
Some serieus cognac lovers had good experiences with it. But a good chartreuse is not cheap.
The VEP is the better bottle. I find it hard to track down a bar that serves this grade. Perhaps you want to taste it before you buy a whole bottle. I think they only come in 1 liter bottles.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Overige heerlijkheden!”